Re: Where are the shivo supporters now?

>> And I think that you totally naive LIEbrawl DEMONrats just might be >> surprised by how many of them have absolutely NO interest in negotiating >> with you. They just want totalitarian power for THEMSELVES and to Hell >> with the other factions, e.g. Kurds, in the region. > > Of course they don't want to negotiate with us *now*. > They just want to kill us. > It's way too late *now* - we've lost and the only question is how to get > out whilst blaming someone else (preferably The Iraqis) and without > letting it look like the total rout it is. > But, my silly little boy, if we could have spoken to them in the first few > weeks and maybe not let them run amok from day one, such as letting them > loot the best museums in the world

And, IIRC, this was when Rummy made the comment (paraphrasing here), "From looking at the video footage, you'd think there was so much looting going on. If you notice, you just keep seeing the same footage over & over & over, of the same vase. What, they have a bunch of vases that all look alike?" Arghhhh.

Cathy

Cathy while we secured the oil ministry

buildings, then things might have turned out differently. > But the US has no diplomatic skill at that level - not a strong point at > all - and Rumsfeld was *far* too smart to listen to the British on how to > do it. > You are a classic example of the hate-filled, terrified, 'kill em all' > brigade of cowards - and then you wonder why they hate us. > In short - you're a pathetic joke. >
Reply to
Cathy F.