Saw a New xB on the Street

My $.02:

Old xB - so ugly it's cute.

New xB - so ugly.

It's not much different but there's something about it that I just don't like.

I also looked at the specs and it's now rated for 28pmg on the highway, vs the old xB's 34. I was expecting the new EPA rating system to drop the numbers some but this seems like an awfully long fall. I'll be curious to see real-world experiences.

Reply to
DH

I like it! It's a bit 'squashed', like a chopped top, and the windows are blacked out and hide the pillars.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
EdV

"EdV" ...

It's starting to look more like the Element. *yawn*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Some people's taste is all in their feet... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

"DH" opin'd thus:

They took a funky-looking car and made it frumpy. Bummer, man.

Worse mileage, too. It's not an xB. Not really . . . .

-Don (happy to have a REAL xB!)

Reply to
Don Fearn