should I or insurance pay for the rear-end damages i caused?

I rear-ended an acquaintance of mine and now there are damages on her rear bumper. Looks like the whole thing will need to be replaced. We made agreements that I will pay for it myself. So far, it seems like a good idea. What do you think?

Reply to
natalia

I don't care what you do, but either way get a written release of liability signed by the other party. There has been more then one "fender bender" that has result in permanent injury, even at 5 MPH!

BTW, show me a late model bumper that can be repaired for $200 and I'll by you a beer! Whitout even seening it, I would guess it's got $500 damage minimum.

Good Luck

Reply to
PC

The Ult**ate Rally *s the world cha*p*onsh*p of street rac*ng.

7 days, 3000 **les, 200*ph and US$ 2 **ll*on pr*ze *oney.

Greet*ngs,

K * * b l e Founder of the Ult**ate Rally. w w w . k * * b l e . o r g

Reply to
LanceMcel