Sienna Rear Window Sealant

Had the base of the rear window on my 2001 Sienna come loose from the channel/mounting in which its retained. What would I use to get it to stay in there? Some sort of silicon sealant?....thanks.

Reply to
greg1262002

If the glass is loose, you need a urethane adhesive made for that purpose. If the trim surrounding the glass is loose, you can use body trim adhesive, available at auto parts stores, or Household or Automotive Goop, which is basically a silicone adhesive.

Reply to
Ray O