Starter Removal for 1990 Supra

I'm trying to replace the clutch on a 1990 Toyota Supra, manual Transmission.

I'm having trouble getting the starter out, I can't get to one of the 2 mounting bolts.

Does anyone have any magic solutions to gain access to the strarter bolts? The manual just says "Remove Starter"

Reply to
Frederick J. Smigieil

Try this:

hachiroku

thats the web site that ive been trying and it still wont come out

Reply to
Fred Smigiel

Darn, Man, it should just unbolt and slide out.

Tried a swivel extension and just 'feeling it out'?

Reply to
hachiroku