Stay on topic, Toyota!

I particularly love the "breathe easy" comment. I almost laughed a mouthful of water at my screen over that one.

Reply to
witfal

You seemed quite agitated when he kept bringing up the half-million dollars you owe him although I did try defending you regarding that bet.

Killfiles are for wimps and announced killfiles are for those who need a boost to their egos.

Reply to
badgolferman

I believe Fartus had a death in the family.

Scott on the other hand has been reconnoitering the situation. You see my roof is in need of some shingles, if you get my drift. BTW, any strange looking cars been outside your pad lately sporting Florida plates?

Reply to
dbu'

Don't you just hate it when it comes out your nose.

Reply to
dbu'

Close, but not close enough this time.

Reply to
witfal

Oh, man. This just gets better and better.

Reply to
witfal

Don't mistake irritation with torment. I get irritated with mosquitoes and Chihuahuas.

Not at all. I've never used one before. No one, until these three, has ever approached the stupidity level need to activate mine.

Here's to Florida license plates.

Reply to
witfal