Taurusclub.com

Anyone got any idea what's happening to that site? It was working last week and Saturday but was down all day yesterday and every time I've tried today.

Reply to
Jimbo

They took the site to the transmission shop for a new transmission...would be my guess....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You must have owned a 91 Taurus. I had 2. The transmissions went at 40k miles because rubber seals dissolved. Most everything elses was already broken on both vehicles. I dumped them right before my exteneded warranty ended.

Reply to
Art

No, I had a retired Air Force Colonel friend that had one.

We used to joke about how long the car would go between transmissions...

Reply to
Scott in Florida