That's a serious mess over in Japan

Man.. what a mess. I saw one video where they were flying over a town of appx 70k, and nothing that was built of wood is there any more. And no sign of people walking around the debris. Those earthquakes have been getting lively lately. Heck, I was in Hot Springs AR about 10 days ago, and they had one when I was up there. I slept through it, but my brother and sister in law said it sounded like someone that weighed 300 pounds fell flat on the floor in the condo above the one we were in.. :/ They also had one in Oklahoma a while back. Pretty weak though. about a 2.5 er.. This disaster in Japan looks like Katrina quadrupled.. One of my brothers lives in Indonesia, and they put up with the same thing there. Japan and Indonesia both lie in the "Pacific ring of fire" volcano zone.

Reply to
nm5k