There goes the Avalon discounts....

Just when I start getting the urge to trade in my '97, Car and Driver magazine goes and names the '05 Avalon #1 out of six cars in their 'big car' test. Argh.

Unk

Reply to
Unk

That's rare. Toyota's usually never win in C/D comparos because Honda usually pays them more to get their car on top.

Were there any Honda/Acura cars in the test? If so, Honda must've missed a payment, LOL!

Reply to
Master0fToyz