Three Points

1) To Hachikorki:

Wake up dimwit, both parties are lying to us. However, as we still have the right to free speech, it would behoove you (you're pretty dim, so I'll say up front it has nothing to do with Herbert Hoover or the Republican Party) to check your facts. Check your facts and come back with solutions that weren't spoonfed to you by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and Steele

2) Will Alexa Cameron let me have one more passionate night on a Maryland beach with her?

3) Will DisHonest John ever get over his anal obsession?

Fuck, that's it. One, two, three

Think I'll go watch *That Thang You Do* for the 900th time. Damn good movie, and it reflects my RNR band experience.

Reply to
Fred Hall

Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?

struming C , F and G on an old box style does not make you a band

Reply to
%

What is "STRUMING" ???

Reply to
Hagar

What Ferd Hall does to his farm animals when he gets amorous !!

-- HJ

Reply to
The Greatest

What Ferd Hall does to his farm animals when he gets amorous !!

-- HJ

*** So, he's a goat-humper ????
Reply to
Hagar