Tire shopping experience yesterday

costco.

Reply to
SoCalMike

This Sienna has always been a pleasure to drive around. This is one of the reasons I got it in the first place. The first time I needed tires I just replaced the fronts and I have no memory of the handling changing - it was still fun in the same manner. After that it was replace 2 of the tired, moving the fronts to the rear, same handling as far as I can tell. Once they happened to wear out all 4 at once.

For the past few sets I have been using Michelin X Radial bought from BJ's. I also use the Michelin X Radial LT for the Jeep. I have been happy with these tires; good rides, good price. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

ohmigod, just go to effin Sears, or Sullivan Tire, or BJ's. Get the tires, shut the f up. Do you know how to change a tire? In a blizzard? I do. Shut up.

Reply to
mmward