Carb problems?

I have a 1986 toyota pu. My problem is when I start it in the am it tries to flood out then after running for a few minutes it seems to be fine. As of late when I start going it is flooding out all the time or when I let off the gas it wants to die. Very frustrating, it is my work truck so I really need it to run. Anyone have ideas? thanks

Reply to
werdnlr