Toyota Corolla,rainwater drops on the sieges .

Hello. Here the result of some rainwater drops on the sieges of my very new COROLLA. Salutations.

Marcorolla

I suggest you never buy another Toyota. I would buy a Renault or Citroen as they are probably way better for people who cant roll up their windows.

Reply to
zonie

"zonie" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Hello You are right certainly. But I announce you that I préfére Renault or Peugeot for the comfort and the handling. In Europe if one achéte Toyota it is only for reliability. Bye

Marcorolla