Toyota Corolla anthracite color

For a few days I have acquired of a very new Toyota Corolla d4d but here I have concern with the siéges of colors anthracite, color very dirtying. Indeed the rainwater drops which fall on the siéges transform into spots. The Toyota solution is to have a bomb of product of cleaning in the car. Do I find this procedure inadmissible on behalf of Toyota Quand think?

Reply to
Julien

"Julien" a écrit dans le message de news:

42f681e7$0$22303$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr... For a few days I have acquired of a very new Toyota Corolla d4d but here I have concern with the siéges of colors anthracite, color very dirtying. Indeed the rainwater drops which fall on the siéges transform into spots. The Toyota solution is to have a bomb of product of cleaning in the car. Do I find this procedure inadmissible on behalf of Toyota Quand think?

Julien

Not a good color. Not sure what you mean by Bomb, but I am thinking Scotch-Gard or something like that. Might work, might not...

I'd be looking for seat covers...

Reply to
hachiroku