Toyota Hiace Water bottle Location

I'm trying to find the front screen washer bottle on my 1992 Hiace. I've located the rear one, having trouble finding the front one.

Any help would be welcome

Thanks

Reply to
Stickywax

Open the left hand (driver's) door and look near the front of the door opening.

Reply to
Ray O

I've just looked there I can see the brake fluid bottle but no sign of the washer water bottle.

Reply to
Stickywax

IIRC, that is where it was for the U.S. version of the Hiace. Another possibility is that one reservoir feeds both washers.

Reply to
Ray O

Found it..... it's in the passenger footstep.

Thanks

Reply to
Stickywax

You're welcome!

For some reason, stuff that people normally find easily in most vehicles is a treasure hunt in those vans, like the brake fluid in the dashboard instead of under the hood (bonnet) and the jack under the passenger seat

Reply to
Ray O