toyota sienna LE '04 power door problems

New appt on Thursday of this week. We'll see what happens.

Reply to
babygoinplaces

Good luck! BTW, what area are you in?

Reply to
Ray O

I'm in Central PA.

I brought it in Thursday and waited there with the boys. It took just about an hour to fix it. When he handed me the keys, I asked if there were any new discoveries. He said the delved deeper back and found a problem with the cable. He made reference to the first time when I brought the vehicle in, when the motor burned out b/c it was stuck, and how the cable was screwed up then. Ok, so does that mean that all this time, my door has malfunctioned b/c it was never repaired quite right the VERY first time it had a problem?

It's Friday. I've had it 24 hours now and the door is still working :-) Fingers crossed.

Reply to
babygoinplaces

I'm in Central PA.

I brought it in Thursday and waited there with the boys. It took just about an hour to fix it. When he handed me the keys, I asked if there were any new discoveries. He said the delved deeper back and found a problem with the cable. He made reference to the first time when I brought the vehicle in, when the motor burned out b/c it was stuck, and how the cable was screwed up then. Ok, so does that mean that all this time, my door has malfunctioned b/c it was never repaired quite right the VERY first time it had a problem?

It's Friday. I've had it 24 hours now and the door is still working :-) Fingers crossed.

Reply to
babygoinplaces

Without looking at the vehicle and the back of the hard copies of the repair order where the technician is supposed to record in their own words what work was done and with time stamps, it is difficult to answer your question, however it seems like the answer to your question is yes.

good luck!

Reply to
Ray O

It's broken again *sigh* Lasted 10 days this time.

Reply to
babygoinplaces