2000 Sienna Tail light problem

I broke the 2 little plastic tips on the tail light lens. These snap into 2 grommets which are inserted into holes on car body. The dealer sells the grommets but not the tips. He wants me to buy the entire lens for $125 just 2 get those

2 little pieces. Right now the tail light is held in place by duct tape would you believe which works ok but looks like the cable guy's car.

Any suggestions or Help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
wingnut

I have had very good results with Household Goop or Automotive Goop. The stuff comes in a squeeze tube - I think it is like clear silicone caulk. You can also try plastic (model) cement. Zip ties look marginally better than duct tape if there is a way to zip-tie the lens in place. There is always the junk yard. ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
J Carnaghie