Toyota sold 9.75 million vehicles last year

Toyota Again World's Largest Auto Maker

Fat-Dumb and Happy

I was looking at new Toyotas this week. RAV4, Highlander and 4 Runner. The 4 Runner is a very beefy vehicle, more than I need for city driving. The RAV is a very nice vehicle, but a little too small for my wants. The Highlander seems just about right. Having said that, I had to pickup a 75 inch long cat ttee this past weekend and I got it all in my

04 Sienna, (purchased Sept 03) couldn't do that with the three I mentioned.

It would be very difficult to be without my Sienna, it's just too darned handy. After 11 years it still drives like just off the showroom floor. I continue to take it in for oil changes, thats all. Just a great vehicle.

BTW, the sales guy at my Toyota dealership said they pump out a few hundred vehicles a month there. They have several lots where they store vehicles and a huge lot at the main sales building. We're talking acres.

People know quality and it sells vehicles.

Reply to
dbu`