Toyota Yaris 2012 maintenance light keeps coming on even when reset

I have a 2012 Toyota Yaris and the maintenance light keeps coming on. I have changed oil and filter and had the light reset by dealer. The light comes back
on . I have reset it as per instructions in manual but within a week it's back on. Any ideas?