Transmission Jerk on 99 Avlon

My folks have a 99 Avalon with 12 K miles (yes that right - low miles ) that has a transmission jerk. It happens when accelerating after decelerating from between 10 -20 mph. The problem feels like a delayed 2 -1 shift. The problem was there since new and at the time dealer tested it, said no trouble found. The problem feels about the same to me now and when it was new. Fluid level checks OK. Is there is a fix for this - maybe a ECU flash.

TIA

Reply to
Edge

Go for a test ride with someone from the dealership and point out what is happening so they can experience the condition and tell you for sure if it is OK or not.

Reply to
Ray O