try again - Tarago wheels

anyone know what offset gobblygook i should quote when hunting 16 inch wheels for a 1995 GLX (IRS) Tarago. Do all Ford 5-stud wheels in 16" fit OK?

Reply to
jackbadger

I am not familiar with the model name. I assume you know you posted to a Toyota Group. Is the Tarago is a Ford, since you are asking is Ford wheels would fit.

Reply to
ma_twain

A Tarago is the Australian name for a Previa / Estima. Greg

Reply to
Greg

ma_twain <ma snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

You are not familiar with a search engine, that's for sure.

Apparently the Tarago is the same as a Previa.

How do I know? Google says so.

Reply to
TeGGer®

Why would the poster ask specifically about Ford rims? In there a collaboration between Ford and Toyota? I know the Chevy Nova and Corolla were the same cars and the Matrix and Vibe are almost the same. But these are not Fords.

Reply to
ma_twain
Reply to
TeGGer®