Slightly OT: Risky Business

Hi All

It's a little bit OT, but I came across this today and thought it was relevant to quite a lot of discussion we have had over the last few months.

about halfway down the page, under theheading "Rare Reports: Risky Business" (download as pdf). It's an article by John Adams of the Adam Smith Institute about how we approach risk in our daily lives, and includes a discussion of seat belt legislation. Interesting read.

Apologies if you've already seen it, but I thought it was worth a look.

DaveP

Reply to
Dave Pseudonym