Tundra - begins to rattle when I slow down

I?ve got a 2000 Tundra and whenever I?ve been driving around 60 or above, whenever I go to slow down, the whole car starts shaking like I?m driving over those little speed bumps. Any thoughts?

Reply to
BiscoeJackson

When you say "go to slow down" do you mean applying brakes? If the shaking occurs when applying brakes, you have warped brake rotors and/or drums.

Reply to
Ray O

And if not, you may have a tire going bad. Do you feel it in the steering wheel, or the 'seat of the pants'?

Reply to
Hachiroku