How do I raise the seat on a 2003 Tundra?

Just got my 2003 Tundra SR5 Access cab with the 60/40 bench. I would like to raise the drivers seat a little; say about 1"-2". Are there any after-market products to do this? Has anyone else done this? Any other thoughts?

Norm

Reply to
Norm

Seat pad? Other than putting spacers at the mount points.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

Reply to
Steve

I suspect these will be hard to come by partially due to safety/liability issues. Seat mounts are critical in an accident, meaning companies aren't all too anxious to build them. Add to this that there little demand, and you're probably looking at some sort of custom job.

In the mean-time...perhaps a phone book? :)

Reply to
Mark M