v6 4runner rolled,white smoke

My son rolled his 96 forerunner on it?s top. We got it home , drained the oil out of the cylinders and fired it up. It ran pretty good for a minute then started to blow white smoke when it warmed up. The hood came down on to the intake of the v6. Theres no anti freeze in the oil or oil in the radiator. There is a gasket under the throttle body that anti freeze runs through for the choke I assume. Any ideas where the water is coming from.

Reply to
TRUSS

If you had oil in the cylinders then the exhaust system is full of oil also. My guess is that the truck didnt smoke too much untill the catalytic converter started to get warm. If the engine is running okay and not swapping fluids you probably need to just run it a while. It may take quite some time to burn the oil in the system off. Good luck. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie