WAY, WAYYYYY OT: It's about effing TIME!

I've been net-less for the past week, and let me tell you - I had no idea that I was so spoiled. LOL

Besides mindless chatter with you lot, I didn't realize how much I used the damned computer, checking on my accounts, looking things up, and paying bills. DAYUM

I didn't even have dial-up, since it's digital phones (Sucks that if the cable goes out, so does your phone, though).

At any rate, I'm back; I'll read as much of the usual stuff here, then move on to other things...

I missed you guys - well, *most* of you anyway

Natalie, getting her net-groove back

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

mindless chatter? hhhmmmpphhhhhhhhh :-(

Reply to
Mark

Oh come on! I love our chats here, but most of it is pretty frothy, you must admit

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

just yanking your chain ;-)

"frothy" is a good description... "flummery" would have been over most of their heads ;-)

Reply to
Mark

LOL including mine...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Amazing isnt it? Just think at one point nobody had computers and lived life just fine, now we can't live without them!

Reply to
Josh

Yup, ditto microwaves and cell phones

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*Let me help you get up to speed. The usual suspects are still trying to *discredit each other's opinions.

*That should save you about 3-4 hours reading time. :)

I thought as much...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®