We finaly did it: Sienna

Hi and Hello

We got the Toyota Sienna from a good dealer. No tricks, no gimiks, ... We didnt even meet the dealer in person, all went by phone and fax, and after 2 days communicating our beautiful Baby Sienna arrived on a flat bed, washed and glossed, tank full of gasoline. The delivery guy was very nice in showing how everything works, giving us the keys after signing a few papers.

If its OK to mention the dealer's name and telephone number I will do it. Is it allowed??

While driving the Sienna around I have some questions, if I dont find the answers in the manual I will ask here.

THNAX so much to all of you!, E.

Reply to
Erina Mashes

Congratulations on your new vehicle! May it bring you many years of trouble-free service.

it's a lot fun taking possession of a new car, isn't it? :)

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

THANK YOU!

Yes, indeed. BRAND NEW, no ones dirt in it (yet). Still had the frsh rubber smell.

Do you think its ok to 'bother' the dealer with minor questions after the deal is already done? I just hesitate to ask simple questions, but... I wish Toyota would include a video or DVD for how to use all the features not just the stow away seats.

Thanks for the nice wishes, E.

Reply to
Erina Mashes

Do yourself a favor and sign up for the forums at SiennaClub.org.

Really, much better than alt.autos.toyota for Sienna specific questions, answers, problems and resolutions. Great site.

And no, I don't have any connection to siennaclub.org except as a satisfied forum member.

Later.

Reply to
Private Person

Thanks for the tip. The Toyota newsgroup has much political blather, and very little Sienna info.

Morton

Reply to
Morton Linder

You've noticed, huh?

Reply to
badgolferman

Besides the Sienna forum, ask the service department at the dealership for tips - they are more likely to be helpful than the sales dept.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Ray O

Hi,

I tried to sign up at the SiennaClub.org, and ran into a problem. They claim that they already have someone signed up with my e-mail address, which is weird. They have no e-mail address or contact address for me to ask them what is happening. I sent them an e-mail addressed to their webmaster, and it bounced back as undeliverable. Does anyone know how I can contact them?

Thanks.

Morton

Reply to
Morton Linder

Can't help you if their email bounced.

I'm not sure if you have to be a member to just read the forums. If you can log in as a guest, you could do a search for postings based on your duplicate email address and see who is posting them.

The fastest way is to go create a long- or short-term email account with Hotmail or Gmail and use that email address to obtain an account on siennaclub.org and then contact the moderator via the forum and you are a member.

Later.

Reply to
Private Person

Hi

Does "SiennaClub.org' work with a newsgroup reader?

Reply to
Erina Mashes

That is weird, but can be dealt with.

No worries, don't need it.

Shouldn't need to.

1) Make certain your spam filters will not block them.

2) Click on the little "I forgot my password button".

3) Wait for the e-mail.

4) Use the info in the e-mail to change the password.

sdb

Reply to
Sylvan Butler