Wells Fargo cancels "bash"

Wells Fargo received a 25 Billion "gift" from the government and was going to have a big "bash" for executives at Los Vegas. I have a reverse mortgage with Wells Fargo and called them to complain about the bash. I was told that it was cancelled.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

yep, they did, what's use of getting 25 billion if you can't spend a little of it on the finer things in life?

Reply to
Fat Moe

At least Wells Fargo isn't the cause of the current financial mess. They're also the only AAA-rated US bank, or at least they were before they took over Wachovia. And I'm not sure if they wanted TARP funds or were required to take them.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You should look into what actually happened with Wells Fargo. Unlike other banks, Wells Fargo wasn't in trouble. It didn't go crazy with mortgage-backed securities. They neither asked for, nor wanted, any bailout money. It was force upon them by the government, which now gets to limit their executives salaries, and complain about their conventions and conferences, which generate money for the local economies of the venues.

Reply to
SMS