Wheel Swap

I have an opportunity to pick some 4 lug aluminum wheels from a '96 Nissan. Will these fit a Corolla? Is the lug spacing the same? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
frito

Ray O

Oh well, I was hoping for a common lug circle size in Japanese autos, never tried swapping wheels among brands. Guess my best option will be to get the two cars together and pull a couple of wheels. I'm working with an 2002 Corolla and 1996 whateverthehell kinda Nissan with a blown engine that is sitting in my friends front yard.

Thanks for the input.

- "frito" Fred Snetzer '01 FLHT, '97 M2 TOMKAT IBA #10549 BS #162

frito

Try this:

Take wa look here, and then go to the Nissan section.

I had a set of 15 Inch wheels on a 240SX, and they bolted right on to my '85 Corolla GTS.

Reply to
Hachiroku