Whereabouts of Charles the curmudgeon?

Has anyone found out anything about Charles yet?

Reply to
mack

Yeah - you missed those posts, I guess. Ray O. said he was busy re: work, & his computer had crashed - or something along those lines. And didn't have Usenet up & running again yet.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I thought he was continuing his research, to prove that all women over 50 were useless.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks for the update, Cathy. I was unaware of this. I'm glad that Ray O was able to track him down and find out about his absence from the ng.

Reply to
mack

He's lecturing at a month-long dag-nammit convention.in Missouri.

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

LOL he'll like that, being a curmudgeon and all.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Can't travel, I'm tied down to my job, and hemodialysis. Haven't been to Misery since 1991.

Charles the Curmudgeon Bring back rotary dial, so we don't have to press 1 to continue in English.

Reply to
<n5hsr

Courtesy of MicroSloth.

Reply to
witfal

You're what.. 50? That is too old?? Nope.

Consider: I had an uncle who was a widower; he got married again in his

70's - to a woman of his age, who was marrying for the first time.

I haven't used a sig in a while now, but I used to have one(s) - OE didn't have a prob w/it.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.