Whjo many Toyota NG contibuters does it take to change a lightbulb

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs 1 to move it to the Lighting section 2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section 17 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs 15 to flame the spell checkers 3 to correct spelling/grammar flames 6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp" 15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct 19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum 11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum 36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty 1 to run a poll on the relative popularity of different brands of lightbulbs 42 to reply to the poll that their favorite brand of lightbulb was omitted 7 to post URL's where one can see prices of different light bulbs 4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's 3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group 13 to link the longest post to date, quote it in its entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me, too. " 3 to announce a new kind of lightbulb on the horizon 5 to reply that the light from candles was always more pleasing, even though they take more maintenance 5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy 4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?" 13 to say "do a search on problems with light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs" 3 to report on their problems trying to turn the lightbulb on 30 to advise them how to throw the switch 1 to apologise for getting drunk and saying things he regrets in the dark during the time the light bulb was out several light bulb technicians to announce news of their resignation over how the bulb was changed - say goodbye - then sneak back to see how the new bulb is doing!

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Who uses lightbulbs when you have LED emitters now!

Reply to
Dan J.S.

No wonder GM is in such deep trouble with antique engineers as Mike Hunter. General Motors, a minor parts supplier to Toyota.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Toyota for one ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I was actually surprised when I bought my 2006 Corvette that the rear lights were not LED. All high end Toyotas have LED rear lights.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

But what type of LED makes for the best possible light? I have seen the white ones but they don't light an area as well as Flourescents do.

And what about HID?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Its not LED emitter - that'd be a factory, LEDs are emitters hence the E.

Coyoteboy

Kinda like the commerical for Taco hell: Carne Asada Steak.

Ah, so beef steak steak. Right!

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Toyota.

Reply to
FanJet

Much the same as saying PIN number isn't it?

Reply to
Viperkiller

Damn, good point - i use that all the time LOL..

Coyoteboy

It's APOLOGIZE, for Christ's sake. Sheesh!

Get me another beer while you're up. Sorry.

for getting drunk and saying things he regrets in the

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You forgot about the moron who top posts and wrecks any chance of an intelligent discussion.

Reply to
dizzy

:-)

Reply to
Viperkiller

The one thing I did forget was the one idiot who insist light bulbs must always point down or they will not work properly, apparently

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Sure...because nobody'd know what you meant if you said "PI number" :)

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Don't be silly, PI are round.

Charles of Schaumburg