Why do people leave old bumper stickers on their toyotas?

Especially ones for LOSING political parties like McSame/Palin. Ruins the look of an otherwise beautiful Toyota.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I would never put any sticker on my car. I think they are ugly. But I have the answer for you in case you have any laying around that need sticker removal.

nm5k

Y, I guess I could see it if the car was old and beat up AND the person or persons on the sticker were in office or had at least won it, but otherwise, no dice.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I saw a bumper sticker on a Toyota that said, "I love Mazda!"

Reply to
His Highness the TibetanMonkey