Why does Toyota cabin air filter replacement cost so much?

replying to RC, CamryOwner wrote: If you don't keep the cabin air filter, then the condenser will get clogged. Servicing condenser required the whole dash to be taken apart. that would be many times expensive than replacing an air filter. Watch some youtube videos on ac condenser servicing and you would know what I am talking anout

Reply to
CamryOwner

replying to Ron Peterson, loye beene wrote: i found replacement filter online at amazon for $4.97

Reply to
loye beene

The dealer charges a rip off fortune. I just pick one up name brand aftermarket filter at the local parts store or even Walmart and stick it in myself. Takes a few minutes, costs just a few bucks.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

replying to Brian, loye beene wrote: look for it on amazon...much cheaper

Reply to
loye beene