WTB parts for '92 Paseo

Help - my '92 Paseo needs a heater core. None of the online parts sites list this part. I suspect it's no longer available.

If anyone has a good used one for sale, please let me know.

I'm also looking for these parts as well:

OEM antenna OEM Cassette deck & CD player (Fujistu Ten) Fuel filler door + hinge, pref. teal blue color

TIA, Pink

Reply to
dapinkie

As the dealers parts guy about the heater core - bet its the same as a Tercel. Look on ebay for the radio - I'd recommend the AM/FM Cassette with the separate in dash add on single Fuji 10 CD player over a single piece unit. If the radio you get says theft deterrent make sure you get the 4 digit code and the required external amplifier. Do you have the AM/FM Cassette now? The addon CD player plugs into the round plug on the back of it.

Reply to
Wolfgang