xB

Do you have one? What do you think? Would it be a good family car? (family of 4) We are considering buying one, I have read quite a few reviews, but not much from xB owners. Thanks, ~Kat

Reply to
Kat

We test-drove one. I liked all the room, but the ac just didn't do well enough for my taste. We ran onto a Prius, the ac was better, the mileage was better and many would think the looks are better too.

Reply to
Chris Hill