Corolla's hood difficult to close?

Hi All,

I have just bought a 2nd hand corolla T3 from a toyota dealer, everything is fine and good. But I found that it is quite difficult to close the hood once I opened it. Does anyone has the same experience or is it just my one? In the owner manual, it says that I should slowly low it down and may need to apply gental pressure to close it. But I found that, I need to lift it up about half a foot and push it down... (basically crash it onto the lock) for me to close it properly...

Is it normal? Or is it a fualty one?

Many thx

Kevin

Reply to
sorchu_bf

The latch height is adjustable. Adjust it.

-Philip

Reply to
Philip

And hit it with penetrating oil (NOT WD-40)

Reply to
Hachiroku