Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota settles for $3M after being found liable in sudden acceleration case
From ESPN Toyota Statement on Bookout Trial Torrance, Calif., Oct. 25, 2013 ? Toyota today issued the following statement in response to the verdict and settlement of the Bookout v. Toyota case in...
1
1

toyota gt86/subaru brz convertible
Hello, I'm new to this group: most recently in Zurich, I saw on the way the convertible model of toyota gt86/subaru bzr. I have searched the web to fi nd this model, I like it a lot, and found that...

1991 Toyota MR2 Power Steering Fluid Capacity
What is the fluid capacity of a 1991 Toyota MR2 with an electro-hydraulic power steering? The manual only says Toyota P.S. fluid EH or equivalent, but no capacity. Thank you in advance ...
1
1

Nissan, Toyota offering payment deferments to people affected by government shutdown
From AB Toyota Financial Services Offers Payment Relief to Customers Affected by Federal Government Shutdown TORRANCE, Calif., October 14, 2013 ? Toyota Financial Services (TFS) announced it is...

Toyota recalling 10k vehicles to fix wiper switches
From AB Toyota Announces Voluntary Recall to Replace Wiper Switches TORRANCE, CA October 10, 2013 ? Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. today announced that it will conduct a non-compliance recall involving...

Toyota develops new pre-collision system with steering assist
From AB Toyota Develops New Pedestrian Safety Technology -Pre-collision System with Pedestrian-avoidance Steer Assist -Uses Automatic Steering to Help Avoid Collisions Toyota City, Japan, Oct. 11,...

2007 Rav4 rear crankshaft seal, blows
My 2007 rav4 with 70k miles: Two weeks ago had a service done at the Toyota dealer, including oil change. Today , while getting out at a store noticed an oil trail on the pavement. Checked the oil and...
5
5

2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
From ESPN Scion Makes Touchscreen Audio System Standard for All Models TORRANCE, Calif., (Aug. 15, 2013) ? Scion is the first non-luxury car brand to feature a touchscreen audio system as standard...

Toyota confirms i-Road electric trike for production
From ESPN Toyota City Optimized Urban Transport System to Expand TMC to Exhibit 'Toyota i-Road' Personal Mobility Concept Car at CEATEC Japan 2013 Toyota City, Japan, September 26, 2013-Toyota Motor...

JURY: TOYOTA NOT LIABLE FOR DEATH OF CALIF. WOMAN
Where's ray lahood?

US-built Corollas will soon be exported to Latin America, Caribbean
From ESPN Toyota to Export U.S.-Built Corolla to Latin America and the Caribbean Company to build upon record U.S. exports in 2012 NEW YORK (Sep. 26, 2013) ? Toyota today announced that it will begin...

Japan Car Parts Makers in Price-Fixing Plea
Japan Car Parts Makers in Price-Fixing Plea Fri, 09/27/2013 - 10:22am Pete Yost, Associated Press Get today's design engineering headlines and news - Sign up now! Nine Japanese auto parts...

Toyota recalling 615k Sienna models over rollaway risk
From AB TOYOTA ANNOUNCES VOLUNTARY RECALL OF CERTAIN SIENNA VEHICLES TORRANCE, CA September 26, 2013 ? Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. today announced that it will conduct a voluntary safety recall...

Rising Toyota RAV4 Sales in Russia Lead to Local Production
From CS Following a streak of strong RAV4 sales in Russia, Toyota has taken the decision to begin local production of the SUV at its manufacturing facility in Saint Petersburg from 2016. The factory's...

Eiji Toyoda dead at 100
From AB Toyota has had number of chiefs over its 76-year history, but none ever served as long as Eiji Toyoda. The younger cousin of the company's founder served as president of the automaker from...