03 Camry Stereo Help

I have a 03 Camry XLE with the JBL Indash 6 CD / Casette /Radio Want to connect a Car Handsfree system ?

Does this radio support mute from the Handsfree ? Also is there an amplifier in the car that I need to worry about ?

Appreciate if someone can provide me with more info on this car's audio system and or a location that I can purchase the adapters to tie into the audio system

Thanks for your assistance

Reply to
BigB

You could convert the CD changer port to an AUX input - but why bother? I would just use a separate external speaker and avoid the hassle.

Travis Jordan