'03 V6 Fuel Filter

My '92 and my '98 V6 Camrys had the fuel filter mounted on the inner wall just back of the left front strut tower.

My '03 must have it somewhere else. I have looked and looked, but short of putting it on a lift, can't find it; where is it? Anybody know?

"Options are optional."

Reply to
Wayne55Dud

Might be in the gas tank. That is what many manufacturers are doing now. For example my Chrylser 300M fuel filter is in the gas tank and is good for

100k miles.

Reply to
Art

Wayne55Dud wrote: || My '92 and my '98 V6 Camrys had the fuel filter mounted on the inner || wall just back of the left front strut tower.

Left..FACING the car, or left, from the driver's perspective?

Reply to
freeespeech

Most automobile references are from the driver's perspective. (U.S., not English)

In this case I mean just back of the left front wheel strut tower, in the engine compartment, and just below and to the left side of the brake master cylinder.

Wayne

"Options are optional."

Reply to
Wayne55Dud