03 XL or XLE

Can somebody tell me the difference between the XL and XLE, at least in

2003. TIA
Reply to
Stubby

I believe that the models are the XLE, LE, and CE. Did you try an auto website like Vehix.com or Edmunds.com?

Reply to
Mark A

I did. Expanding the list of options on a specific car reveals an extremely long description. Even the "seatbelt ajar light" is on it. What I need is someone, maybe a car salesman, who can tell me what the differences are.

Reply to
Stubby

timbirr

BTW, I own an 03 LE. Not much difference among the LE XLE and XL, if you ask me.

They didn't make a base model for 02-03....There is one error in the chart, the LE does not have side airbags....Don't know if the XL and XLE do.

Reply to
timbirr