1998 Toyota Camry Passenger side turn signal

The turn signal is now blinking very fast - I have noticed that it is slowly dimming. How can I change this bulb? What do I need to get?

Thanks Josh Youngblood

Reply to
Josh Youngblood

Next time go to google groups archives and use the search function. This has been discussed many times.

Basically the problem is that the ground connector spring action in the socket is too weak, and you need to bend it out a bit to make better contact with bulb. Read more about this in the archives. Read the owners manual to figure out how to get to the bulb. Relatively easy fix.

Reply to
Mark A

A fast blinking I believe means a burnt out bulb somewhere, Dimming may be cured by this also or may not

Reply to
m Ransley