1999 Camry

I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but I can't find them.

(1) How the heck do you get the cover off the brake light in the back window to change the bulb?

(2) What the heck is the rattle/rattle/rattle that appears to be somewhere in front of the glove box (actually sounds like it is under the hood in the right area??) Don't really need to hit a very big bump to get it started.

Thanks much for any answers.

Reply to
tuppence

There may be two push-pins on the side of the cover; push in the center and gently pry them out, then just lift the assembly out. Alternately, open the trunk and look at the rear deck form underneath; there may be snaps. Gently unsnap them and push up.

Maybe a loose clip behind the dash. Pain to get at! I wrapped mine with gauze and duct tape. Nobody looks there anyway...

Reply to
hachiroku

Thanks for the reply. I'll give these suggestions a try.

T.

Reply to
tuppence

You were right. There are two plastic snaps underneath that are accessible from the trunk. Now I can change the bulb. I'll check your suggestion on the rattle later. THANKS!

T.

Reply to
tuppence