1999 Camry LE Auto Changer and child restraint system

Just bought 99 Camry LE, can someone please tell me what is Autochanger. I see only one slot to put CD disk, why does that car has buttons that says Disk 1 and Disk 2? One has a up arrow, other had down arrow? Is that standard? eventhough car came with one cd slot?

Also does the car has standard built in child restraint system? Reading the manual sounds like it, but I can't figure it out. Is that an option to have built in child restraint system? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Ross, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com

Reply to
Rossbiva

Richardsons