1999 Solara Electric window rolls slow?

I just inherited this car and have never owned a car with electronic windows. The driver's side seems to roll up and down with ease, but the passenger's side is about 1/4 the speed when rolling up.

Is this normal? I know if it "ain't broke, don't fix it", but I also don't want to motor to give out when I really need it.

Also, the passenger side door doesn't shut all the way. It takes two or three times before it will "latch in". I'm guessing the car might have been hit at one time and fixed.

I can't ask the previous owner, since she has passed away.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
DamionS1