2000 Camry Car Alarm

Our Camry's stock Toyota alarm keeps going off by itself. I noticed tonight that it seems to be caused by the wind. This is a recent event that just started in the last week.

Is there an adjustment I can make to the sensitivity or is there a sensor that is failing?

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
George

On the 2001 Avalon there was an option glass breakage sensor. Do you have one on the Camry? I would look at that first.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
George