Advice on new tires for an '01 Camry ??

Time for a new set of shoes on my wife's '01 Camry .. ..

Last time, we tried a set of Yokohama AVID Touring tires & they did pretty well, but wore out kind of prematurely .. .. any consensus out there as to what's a good overall compromise tire for this vehicle ??

-- If you can read this .. thank a teacher .. If you are reading it in English .. thank a soldier too !!

Reply to
Anonymous

I got the Michelin Radial X at Costco for my 1997 and am fairly pleased with them. However I have less than 1000 miles on them so I can't give much of an opinion as to their treadwear. They are rated for 80,000 miles. The set cost around $300 installed.

Reply to
badgolferman

check tirerack and read the user posts,also they have some really good prices,and no I do not work for them.

Reply to
Ragman