2000 Camry XLE V6 Question - PCV valve

Does any body knows if this model has a PCV valve or not? If so, where is it located?

Thanks.

Reply to
aiuser

Yes it does. It's located on the right side of the rear valve cover under the intake manifold surge tank.

Reply to
qslim

I recently experienced the smell of hot oil in the car anytime the car was running, hot and standing still. I finally traced it to a misplaced PCV valve that the mechanic had pulled out of the valve cover while changing the rear plugs. He never put it back. It was tucked behind some cables, out of sight. Just pushed it back into the rubber grommet in the valve cover and the smell was gone.

Paul

Reply to
pj.chris