2000 LE Front Pads

I am replacing front brake pads on a 2000 LE 4 Cyl Camry with ABS, this is my first ABS brake job, is there anything that needs to be done to the ABS before pressing the pistons back into the calipers? Thanks

Reply to
Joey116

I've replaced all 4 brake pads of my 2000 XLE V6 a few months ago. I followed the instructions in Haynes manual. Just like any other disc brake pads, nothing special with regard to ABS.

Reply to
aiuser

Nothing special about the ABS system in terms of procedures. Be good to flush the brake system first.

I'd recommend Akebono ceramic brake pads, these came as OEM before the cost cutting. Now most are cheap NBK pads.

johngdole