2002 camry

Anyone know what would cause my 2002 camry xle, 4 cyl. engine to turn over, but not start? Battery is only a year old and is strong. Car seems as though it's not getting fuel. This has happened twice in the last 3 months. Each time it has happened, it would start up after waiting about 20 minutes. Is it worth taking to the dealer for diagnostics check? Don't want to waste $95 for them to tell me there's nothing wrong.

Reply to
tmaust

EFI relay ?

Reply to