2002 Camry tail light replacement

Hi,

I have a cracked tail light lens on my 2002 Camry. I found the part (3121938RAS) for about $100 bucks online. If I order it, how hard are these things to replace for someone who has basically zero autobody experience. Are there any tutorials online that will walk you through it? Also - anyone have a recommendation for the cheapest place I could find that part?

Thank so much! Dan

Reply to
dan

Get your parts from a junk yard, errr, "used auto parts" place. If they take if off the junker it will be 50% of the retail price. If you take it off, maybe 30%.

Undo the clips that hold the rug in the trunk. Just use force. Then there will be two or four nuts on studs that hold the light assembly in place. Of course you will have to disconnect the electrical wires using the connectors. It's actually pretty easy.

dan wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

Good luck finding one for that new a car in a junk yard. All the following discount OEM parts 20-40% so try

Wolfgang